Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- All returns must be in their original packaging and shipped back to the Customer Fulfillment Center from which they originated.
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
- Computer Software Unopened software may be returned for credit. Opened software will be replaced only if defective.
- All products sent to FiberFin will be evaluated upon receipt. Products to be repaired If covered by warranty will be repaired and returned at no charge. If returned for repair or calibration outside of warranty**, the receipt of the unit/return products must be authorized by FiberFin before any work can be done. Additional costs of necessary repairs before calibration will be quoted before proceeding.
- Please fill out the following info and a FiberFin representative will provide you with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Please write the RMA number on the outside of the packing box before shipping. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number.)
Standard repair evaluation: $35.00
Standard repair charge: $75.00 per hour plus parts
Because of the special nature of the products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut-to-length products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
** Manufacturer's warranty authorized by FiberFin.
Please tell us as much as possible about the product you are returning