Currently part of our special July Overstock Blowout Sale, with up to 4000m available at request.
BHM-series fiber is heat-resistant, making it ideal for industrial data and sensor applications. See the datasheet for specifications and tolerances.
• Temperature rating: -55°C to 105°C
• Polyolefine Elastomer jacket
• Less than 200 dB / km under typical conditions
• Ideal for over-molding/extrusions
• Automotive infotainment networks
• Industrial data communications
• POF sensors
Mitsubishi Rayon Japan
More information is available from the OEM here.